College Graduation

College Grad Program

Eligible Customers

Certain customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Not compatible with AXZD-Plans. This offer applies to qualifying residents of the United States and only applicable to sales in the USA.

To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:

  • Student is currently enrolled full-time OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School (Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours) and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing" (academic standing may be noted on the student's term grade report).
  • Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2014 through January 4, 2017.
  • Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.

*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify. Dealers will be required to provide to Program Headquarters via online enrollment upload and file the following in the sales jacket to confirm the claims in the case of an audit:

Documents required:

  • Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement
  • Customer Cash Payment Authorization form (CCPA)
  • Proof of Student eligibility i.e. Current Class Schedule or copy of Diploma
  • Proof of enrollment status in a minimum of 2 classes or 6 credit hours (i.e. copy of current class schedule, copy of term grade report, letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating student is currently enrolled and in good academic standing, etc.).
  • For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the Fall of 2016, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples above). Letters of Intent will be accepted for incoming college freshmen. Letters of Intent are only valid for no more than 6 months.
  • Copy of diploma.
  • Letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree earned.
  • Copy of final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.
  • The Vincent Authorization Number.

Confirm Eligibility